Upgrading from NavPac 3.4 to NavPac 4
To obtain the NavPac 4 upgrade please follow the below process and retain this information for future reference:
We strongly recommend that you begin this process when you can ensure a stable internet connection as the installer is approximately 160MB.
- Locate the Serial Number on inside back cover of NavPac and Compact Data 2016-2020.
- If the vessel has not registered (subscribed) to NavPac 3.4 via the website, please do so using the NavPac 3.4 Serial Number located in Step 1 and an email address that will be monitored:
- Using the NavPac 3.4 Serial Number and the email address used to register NavPac 3.4, proceed to the following website and enter these details:
- If entered correctly, you will be presented with a link to download the NavPac 4 Installer file and a NavPac 4 Product Key will appear on screen which will be required in order to install the program on your system.
- Please write down the Product Key for future use (an email will also be sent to the Registered Email Address with this information).
- Once the NavPac 4 installer has been downloaded, please transfer a copy to a location where you can access it again if needed (e.g. CD).
- Start the Installer program and enter the product key when required.
- Please Note: some users have reported a profile issue which does not enable other users to access NavPac 4.
- Should this occur, uninstall NavPac 4 and then Reinstall it to the following location: C:\NavPac
- Go to the following website and register your copy of NavPac 4 using the Registration Email Address and Product Key:
- You should now be registered for updates to NavPac 4 and have NavPac 4 installed and working on your system.
- There is no need to unsubscribe to NavPac 3.4 in order to use NavPac 4.
- There is no need to uninstall NavPac 3.4 in order to run NavPac 4. NavPac 3.4 and NavPac 4 can both be used on the same system.
If you encounter any issues please contact email@example.com